Sunday, January 04, 2009

Just write something...

I didn't really make a formal resolution but i'd like to do more blogging in the new year.
So I guess I'll just relay some interesting stuff happening with the Hamman-Hoags.

I'm working on getting the basement finished out and have made a little progress but have a long way to go.

For one, i was interrupted by a burst pipe in the laundry room. What would have taken a plumber two hours ended up taking me two days but now I know how to do it the next time.

Then, while I was working on that, we discovered a leak in the ceiling in the kitchen which required a replacement of the upstairs p-trap (it was rotted out and basically the sink was just pouring into the base, the floor, our ceiling, and then our floor...gravity at work) and the sink base floor that had rotted out. good times.

I also was able to finish the install of the basement bar sink so now we have a working sink down there which is nice.

Also, Shannon started rehearsal for Cherry Orchard which is exciting.

also.....while i'm working on my basement, i'm working on Kyle's Basement. which is my podcast that will be arriving soon. keep your eyes and ears open!

to really overload you with stuff i'll also be launching ihaveanger.com in the very near future. we just have a couple of tweaks we need to do on that one and then it's all set.

so...all in all there's lots happening. most of it plumbing related in the last couple of weeks.

and like i said i'm going to do my best to blog more. stay tuned.
kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home