Monday, February 27, 2006

footsteps left in the snow...


it was snowing that day. it was very cold. it was my first trip to chicago.
it was the fall of 1993 and as a freshman in college, i had decided to go visit one of my best friends from high school. college was a miserable experience that first semester. i had been in rehearsal nearly non-stop which didn't allow me to make many new friends or hold on to the few that i had met during the ever-so-popular "orientation weekend."
i escaped to chicago.
chicago, where it was so cold that winter that the moisture in your nose froze if you went outside.
this is chicago, huh?
four years later i packed up my crx and headed north on I-40 out of little rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I know who took that picture....mwa.

To this day--that was one of the coldest weeks I've ever experienced. Do you have more of these pics?

10:50 PM  
Blogger ZombieKiller14 said...

i've got more on negatives somewhere but this is the only one i ever printed.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home