Friday, January 08, 2010

Nostalgia

Nostalgia: nos·tal·gia
1 : the state of being homesick : homesickness
2 : a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition; also : something that evokes nostalgia


so i was just going though photos trying to do some organizing and i realized..."i really like looking at old photos."

It reminds me of when I was a kid. Every time we went to my Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house, the first thing I wanted to do (after hugs and kisses and unloading the car) was look at all the old photo albums that Maw-Maw had stashed away under the coffee table in the living room.

We would pour over the photos (some of which were of people I had never met) and would laugh about all the funny stories that came along with the photo.

so,

here's some random old photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home